A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Everyone dressed up this year - even Nickolas!
For those you don't know, when I was pregnant with Katheryn, she dressed up as an Easter Egg! (in-utero of course).
So what do you do in October? A pumpkin of course!
Laura came and helped do my belly up.
Katheryn reused her costume from last year and was Lady from Lady and the Tramp. She fit it better this year. No trick or treating, she liked playing with her cousin Madison. Next year she might be able to eat some of the candy - so we'll wait until then.

2 more weeks to go for Nickolas - I'm starting to get nervous (like I wasn't before). And we are trying to plan what help we need for the weeks he's in the hospital and after. But I'm not sure what I'll need. You can't complain about having too many people who want to help. I just wish I had a plan, and I have no idea what to expect so I can't plan anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment