A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day





The kids were very excited about Mother's Day this year.
Since we arrived back from Florida they wanted to give me my present, but I kept refusing.
This morning I woke up hearing Nick calling "Dad! Dad!"
I got up to see, but he wanted to know where my present was.

Soon both kids were up and waiting for me!
Nick was awake first, so he gave me my present first. He was so happy!
A hand print frame and handmade card.


Katheyn had a bunch of stuff for me
She made a book all about me


And she made a pin for me to wear as well
She was so proud of the pin!


It's a great Mother's Day! It is to celebrate our mothers, but as a mother it celebrates my kids and how much I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment