A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Grandview Ambassador

Nickolas was a Grandview Ambassador at his school this year!

Male student with is walker wearing a Grandview Kids Day t-shirt

He got to wear a Grandview shirt and go to all of the classrooms and collect their toonies for Toonie Tuesday. He also got to make an announcement to the whole school.
He didn't want to talk by himself, so Katheryn came and talked with him.

This is their script
Nick: Hi. I'm Nick. Grandview helped me learn to walk with my walker. I wanted to walk like my sister.
Katheryn: Thank you for donating a toonie to Grandview Children's Centre. I am so proud of my brother. The money will make a difference in helping other Grandview Kids.

They sent some black and white pictures home, but the above picture was posted on the school board site.

No comments:

Post a Comment