A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Sunday, November 13, 2016

7 years old

How did this happen?
How did I get a 7 year old!

7 years ago was one of the scariest of my life, as my baby boy had to leave me and go into an operating room (not right away, but that is what it felt like). I was so afraid we would lose him after just meeting him.

Now his is 7 years old! He is the most loving and caring boy I know. He is obsessed with Star Wars and Avengers which he plays all the time. He loves his sister and is a ladies man, with lots of girl friends at school.


He is shy at ...first but once he warms up his personality comes out. And it is quirky and funny and he loves making you laugh. He is so full of love and laughter with a touch of trouble maker


Happy Birthday to my baby boy. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment