A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Birthday Girl

This little girl turned 8 this week!
This smart and sassy girl knows exactly what she wants and will do it with a smile. Especially if she knows she isn't supposed to do it. I see more than a little bit of myself every time I look into her big brown eyes.


She has so much energy and is always on the move. Her favorite colour is rainbow. Actually the more colours the better!


She can also be very serious and shy when she wants to be, but it usually doesn't last very long.


She is brave and compassionate, and more than a little funny. She loves to sing and dance and sometimes just likes to be LOUD!


She loves her Daddy and her family! She wants to know that I'm thinking of her at work, and always requests me to draw her a picture.


She very often will complain "Mommy, not more pictures" Or "You are always taking pictures". But she will also pose and say "Mommy take my picture" if she is doing something really cute or funny


I think that she is growing up much too quickly. While I just want her to stay my little girl forever, I also look forward to watching her discover herself and grow!

It's hard to image what life was like before this happened!




No comments:

Post a Comment