A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Meeting Peter Pan

Some big things happened in my extended family. My little sister became a Mommy!!!
(Right in the middle of the biggest snowstorm in 5 years).
 
There is a long story, but it isn't my story to tell.
 
At the end of a very long night, day, night I got the pleasure to be there when my new nephew was born! And Peter Pan (good for a girl or a boy) was a boy!
 
 
He is beautiful!
I brought a little Peter Pan doll from Katheryn and Nickolas.
 

I love watching the joy and awe on  Laura and Jamie's faces when they look at the little baby boy they created!
(And of course photographing it - even if Laura didn't want to be in any of the pictures)


I got to have some baby cuddles before heading home (in the snow storm).


Laura and Jamie decided on the name of Jeremy William Mack.
He looks like Jamie, but his hair has that reddish tinge to it that Nick's did when he was born.
Happy Birth Day Jeremy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment