A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hockey

I've had a couple of hockey posts over the last couple of years.
But this takes it to a new level.
The Toronto Maple Leafs are in the playoffs. For the first time since 2004.
Which of course got me thinking about how much has happened since the last time I participated in the chaos that is Toronto during playoffs.
Graduated from nursing school, started my career, loved my career and transitioned into my educator role. And that is just work. 
Graduated to my own house, started our own family, loved being a mother and transitioned into actually feeling like I know what I'm doing.
Uh oh, did I become an adult since the last time the Leafs were in the playoffs?!
Scary!

OK back to hockey.
Our jerseys (sorry Kyle), our hockey sweaters come out for all of the games.
And the camera as well (Katheryn took this picture of us)


And as Kyle said on facebook (only one of us can have the 'C')

Katheryn gets really excited with the games!
Her favorite part is still the national anthem.


The kids get a kick out of all of us matching


Sometimes there is some down-time.


So come on boys!
It's always more fun to watch your own team during the playoffs. Lets go to round 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment