A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Smore

So I have a confession to make. I have never had actual smores before. Yes I know the concept and have had smores-flavored things before. But have never done the smores-by-the-campfire before.
I guess that's why you have kids!
(And the grandmother who gets the packaged kit)


The first is my specialty - toasting the marshmellows
Yum!


And then squishing all of the peices together.


The first taste!


 Then round 2!



... and round 3
(between the kids and adults, we probably had half of that kit left for the next time)


One of my favorite parts of the cottage, is the campfire.
And the kids are old enough right now to appreciate it as well - during the daylight.

Katheryn likes finding sticks for the fire


Nickolas liked the getting dirty in the sand part.



Next time - PJ's after the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment