A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Monday, September 21, 2015

Hairraising Fun!

I decided on a bit of a fun change and got some bright purple put into my hair


Nick decided he wanted his hair done too!
First we tried blue


Then we tried purple


I won't let the kids really dye their hair, but I got some colour cream in blue and purple that completely washes out.
(And where is it most fun to try new things than while sitting on the potty)

Nick's hair is really easy to dye, Katheryn's is dark and the colour doesn't show up very well. Katheryn's didn't want her hair done, or at least not the temporary kind. She is just waiting unitl she can do it for real (when she is 15, when she can change her colour every other day... like I did).

No comments:

Post a Comment