A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mothers Day


For Mothers Day the kids each made me a card telling me why they love me.


A lot of Katheryn's is stuff that Kyle actually does (me too, but motherly Kyle). But I love her line "My second reason is well, you made me and if you didn't make me I wouldn't be here"


And I love that she signed her name as Kate.


Nick wrote his flower out as well. His writing has gotten so much better!


Nick also got to practice his typing.
This totally made me cry. Especially the "she likes the same movies that I like"


They also each made me a drink coaster for my hot tea.
I am the luckiest mommy!


And I think my kids get part of their crazy from me


No comments:

Post a Comment