A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spirit Wheel Walk Run

For anyone who doesn’t know I am organizing a fundraising walk for the spina bifida and hydrocephalus association of Ontario (SBHAO). I am going to post updates on the Left side of my blog. It is called a Spirit Wheel Walk Run and will be a walk along the Pickering Lakeshore. Participants will raise pledges and then participate with me in the walk.

We didn’t know anything about spina bifida (or minimal) a year ago and I am excited to help to raise money to the organization that has provided me with such helpful information and helps to put a face to spina bifida.

If you want more information you should be able to click on the picture and it will take you to the SBHAO site.

No comments:

Post a Comment