A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Standing on his own two feet

Nickolas is showing off some new skills.
We've been working on getting Nick to stand with us supporting above his knees (we started in January at his hips).
But now he decided to take it to a whole new level!

Nick started to crawl over to me when I'm sitting on the floor. Then he pulls himself up onto his feet and falls down. Then one day he let go, and just stood there for a couple of seconds!
He did this a couple of times before I realized what he was doing.

So this week I set up a video.
You have to watch the whole thing to get him standing by himself.

video

I think Nick has also learned the joy of dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment