A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Making memories with You

I had alot of fun doing the video of Nickolas, that I just couldn't stop!

The kids loved seeing themselves in the video! So I couldn't stop at just one.

The program I used to make these videos is on animoto.com
They do have a 30 second tease that is free.

It's so easy! The hardest part was trying to cut my pictures down to 4 minutes of song.

If you wanted to do this, my suggestion is to copy all the pictures/video you like into a folder and just upload of all of those into the program. It takes a while to load, but then you have more freedom to move things around the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment