A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Fundraising

To finish out our June of fundraising we set up a raffle at a family event


The SB&H donated to me some prizes and I was trying to figure out how to raise the most amount of money over the month and decided on our family party.


I had all of my pamphlets ready to share and armed Nick with them


And Maddie, my super-selling niece was in charge of the raffle tickets!


She went around to everyone at the party and sold all of the tickets!
I am definitely getting her help for all of my fundraising!


Thanks to these 2 we raised $255!


So Our total for this year is $845 for Nick's Cheering Squad!

No comments:

Post a Comment