A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Friday, June 26, 2015

School Pictures

 I wanted some last day of school pictures. So we went on our lawn like we have the last couple of years, and I said make a happy face for the last day of school... and this is what I get!
Katheryn sad because she isn't going back to school until September!
Something I am not surprised at, she did get straight A's (well, one B+ but that is practically an A)


 I did get the smiling picture as well (and a straighter leg)


   Nick wanted a ninja turtle fighting picture
 

And of course a calm, cool, all-ready for grade one picture!


And Katheryn is definitely all ready for grade 2!


They have grown so much since September!


  Now it is summer time!


No comments:

Post a Comment