A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Katheryn's Day Out

Katheryn has been feeling a little left out lately.
Nick has had a bunch of appointments and missing school. When that happens I try to make it fun for him, but that means that Katheryn thinks that appointments are fun. And she wants some.


School is not a problem. Katheryn is doing great, all of her work comes home at 100% and her report card was great. So we asked Katheryn where she wanted to go for a day out.


She picked the CN Tower. Nick went in November after an appointment and a day on the town.


Katheryn was very excited to be out with just Mommy and Daddy. I know that she feels left out sometimes and it makes me sad. I know that I can't take her with us for every appointment, but Kyle and I can try to balance my time between both kids.


Katheryn had a great time with both her parents to herself!


She was much braver than I was in regards to the glass floor!


Even pretended that she was falling!


She was reassured that the floor would be strong enough to hold 35 moose


We had fun looking at all of the buildings we knew in the area. And this was our view for lunch


 I wanted a picture with Katheryn as well.... this is her no more pictures face.

Katheryn really enjoyed her day out!


No comments:

Post a Comment