A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Can I have a word? Or 3 or 4?


Who needs speech therapy?!
We're doing all the work at home!
It's only been 10 days since I took the last video and already I can notice the difference between how Nick talks then and now!

And in case you don't get what he's saying...
He has started to play a game, he hides his hand and says "where is it?" then when it uncovers "there it is".
Nick is also using 3+ words in a sentence!
And he really loves talking. I could take videos all day, every day!

It just gives Nick an opportunity to clown around some more!

2 comments:

  1. OMIGOSH!! I could listen to that sweet little voice all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is doing sooo well! Keep up the awesome chatter Nick!

    ReplyDelete