A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Monday, February 6, 2012

A little winter would be nice!

I never thought I'd be wondering where winter was in February!
Or still thinking how beautiful the snow is while I'm driving to appointments in the morning  -before the snow melts on all the trees.



But every day we have snow seems to be a time to pull out the camera and take some pictures as the kids take in how wonderful it is to have everything covered in the white stuff!.



I LOVE this picutre!
Not only are the two of them standing up against the window together. But Katheryn is holding Nicks hand! I think that makes up for the kids scuffing the newly painted window ledge!

1 comment:

  1. LOOK AT HOW WELL HE'S STANDING!!! Holy smokes, that's so awesome!!!

    LOL, my girls want snow so badly, but I like this weather just fine. ;) We even went to the park 2 days ago! The little bits of snow annoy me. I'd rather a huge dump of it or none.

    ReplyDelete