A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pimp that ride!

Nickolas has his very own walker.
No more loaners. This one is totally, completely OURS.
Only 9 months in the making!




We decided to try it out a bit before taking it home.
Nickolas enjoyed adding to his sister's artwork!


We even took it outside in the grass
Don't trust that cute face! Nickolas threw a fit because it didn't move as well as he wanted.

But nothing really says 'it's ours' without some bling.
Come on Mom! We gotta handle this now.

We started with some cars!

This is the bumper - its turns around, so so the cars can race around and around.


Then we added all of Nick's favorite characters on the back.


We got Dora, Diego, and Cat in the Hat!


And the finishing touch...

I have some more ideas to personalize the walker some more. Just have to find a cool licence plate, and some kind of backpack/bag? I'll know it when I see it!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I have a few of the 3e stickers coming soon to pimp out King's wheel guard things... I should know what they're called?? and I have to come up with some cute ways to personalize his stuff more! These things don't occur to me, good thing I have you guys!

    (and yes, it's taking me two days to catch up and I'm moving backwards ;))

    ReplyDelete