A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Friday, April 20, 2012

The silliness of parenthood!

I love my kids, that really goes without saying. I love them every moment of every day.
But I also love being their mother.

I love the silliness of it


Like dancing in the aisle of super market because a fun song come on


Wearing the kids fun hats


Belting out theme songs, just because


(or in the case of my father - IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY!! At 7am, every.. single.. day - it was an improvement on GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!)


I love the silliness of dancing however my body feels like moving at the moment
You know that saying Dance like no one is watching - my new saying is  dance like your kids are watching
Or even better - dance like you dancing with your kids!


I love the silliness of getting on the floor for some crawling contests


My kids think I am the most talented artist ever!
Be jealous of my stick figures! And I can (mostly) stay inside the lines


 Needless to say I have the best decorated car on the block!
I never wanted a black car - but it makes the best canvas!



So today I am succumbing to the silliness of motherhood!
It's a good day.

2 comments:

  1. NurseCanadaUSA is very interested in your family journey. Thanks for all your shared information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It's so true!! My kids turn me into a nutcase some days. Singing, dancing, crazy stories... They love it all. Anything for those smiles!!

    ReplyDelete