A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Card exchange

Christmas is a time of year to be thankful and be around family and people you care about.
But I have some family and some people in my community that I have never even met!
 
So, an extremely smart and creative woman I know decided to do something about that!
 
Cassie collected 72 names and addresses and divided up all the names to make everything fair.
 
So I got my writing hand all ready and warmed up, and I thought about what I wanted to say.
And just wrote...
 

and wrote...
and wrote...



Then I had to go out and buy a bunch of American stamps! (And some Canadian ones)
I think I ended up with 37 cards I mailed out all together!


Now I just have to sit back and wait for our own cards to come!
(And maybe give my writing hand a break for a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment