A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Santa Baby

Writing, writing, writing!

After we visited Santa Katheryn wanted to write a letter to tell him what she wanted.


Her lists wasn't very long (she only says she wants one thing).
So we worked on an actual letter and not a wish list

 
She was so proud of her first ever letter!
 

 
She wrote every single word (no spaces), and just asked us about spelling (and sounding it out).
 

I think Katheryn tried to soften him up a little bit first (Santa-dear)

Santa Dear. My name is Katheryn. I like Tinkerbell for Christmas please.
I have been good all year.
From Katheryn.


Her letter (after I scanned it to save it forever) is already in the mail for Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment