A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fa La La La La

La La La La!

We had Katheryn's first Christmas concert this year.


Luckily we came 30 minutes early, and got a 3rd row seat!
We came prepared with the ever-present Leap Pad.


 We did catch her eye before she went in.
Katheryn was so excited!

 
Some kids were told to wear reindeer ears, Katheryn told us she was a reindeer.
 
 
At first she didn't see us - but eventually she caught sight of us - or just looked like she did.
I had to battle not wanting to ruin anything for the other parents around me, and wanting to get some good pictures of my kid!
 

It was cute! Katheryn's class did 2 songs and the kids were all very animated.
Katheryn sang and clapped and had a great time!



 Afterwards we had a little party in the gym.
All the parents brought some snacks


The stage was free, and I had my camera...


I was the first parent who let her kid on stage. (I have no idea if they were allowed to). And some others did the same.
I had one kid ask me if people were allowed on the stage - in very-respectable-adultness I shrugged my shoulders and said 'sure'.

They played Christmas music - Chipmunks Christmas actually (which Katheryn tells me is her favorite Christmas album) and everyone did some running around and dancing!



No comments:

Post a Comment