A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

JibJab Fun

I have a confession to make.
I am a jibjab junkie.
And I've made the kids into one too!


But I can't help it!
How much fun is it to have your whole family (including dog) have sled races


And do sled tricks!
"Look at Nick! He's up/down"


"hahahahahahaha Daddy turned into a snowball! And we all won!"


I've been doing it for the last couple of years. But this year I just couldn't get enough of it!



Nickolas has been telling everyone about how we all had a snowball fight - and how he hit mommy with a snowball!
 
And how Daddy fell off the roof when Katheryn hit him with a snowball
 

It really confuses people until you explain that it is a video.


I'm sure that not everyone is excited to watch the videos as I am. Except for the kids! I took a video on my phone and both kids will watch the video's over and over and over again!


For some reason only one video will stay here (and I'm not sure how long it will be available).


Katheryn was very excited that Nickolas was walking in the video.
It made my heart hurt a little bit.

But then the kids start their hilarious laughing again and it's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment