A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello Again!

I can't believe that it has been almost been a month since I actually sat down and blogged.
I've been taking the pictures, writing it up in my head. But finding the time (and having it on the top of my to-do list) has been challenging.
It seems like we are never sitting down or staying put.
 
 
And of course I want to talk about that as well! (My poor journal is months behind!)
This blog is important to me, and I want to continue it. And in the coming weeks we got a ton of exciting things happening that I don't want to get bogged down with writing about what already happened!
 
 
And we had some big things happen!
I've been trying to catch up -
Now that we are caught up!
 
There is still craziness and fun happening!
 
 
 
 
We haven't been resting yet. Even a nice relaxing weekend involves some work and 'physio'
 
Going for a walk. That's nice exercise right?
 

Like pulling 70-80 lbs of kid up a hill?!


 We went for a nice walk (if you don't count the bugs trying to eat us)
Katheryn got out to walk part of the way, and Nick wanted to walk too.



What do you say?
At first I said that we didn't have his walker. He gave me this look that said can't you think outside of the box mom?! And wanted to walk with the wagon


He had a lot of fun pushing that wagon!

 
Now it's time to relax, breathe and watch the sun come up - until you think of the next thing that you can be working on
 

Lots of more adventures to come in the coming weeks with camp and school!

No comments:

Post a Comment