A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A countdown to school...

Camp is done, so now comes the next big event - we can only be excited for one thing at a time.
Now it is the first day of school
 
So I pulled out all of the material we got in June and thought I should probably start reading it.
 

We got the picture book for Nick to look at.
To start to get a little more excited about school


I hadn't actually realized that Nick thought that I (or Daddy or Jennifer) was going to school with him. And he's been getting upset when we tell him that we aren't going with him.
We talk about the bus, the new friends, the teacher (her picture is in the book)

We have a parent/teacher interview next week and then the following Monday school is in!

There is a whole binder full of stuff that I should probably look more closely at (I see labour day reading in my future)


And there is a dozen  pages or so for me to fill out


And I'll include my school passport as well



A lot of this post is a review of information I already posted. But now we are in the final countdown and this is actually happening.

In 13 days

I think I'm ready. I'm not sure how to get Nick more ready.
I hope he adjusts well.
I guess we'll see.

13 days.

1 comment:

  1. SCHOOL!!!!! EEEEEEKKKKK!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete