A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rolling Action

Nickolas can roll - I know he can. He just doesn't want to. And he's only gone from his stomach to his back without assistance - and back to stomach is harder. He can do it with assistance no problem - he just likes that extra little push. But like I said, I know he can do it.

Well he's gotten alot more comfortable rolling and reaching and just moving his body. So here is a video that proves that YES HE CAN! (and Yes he WILL).

video

You might not want the volume up loud. Katheryn is in the background screaming because I took away Nick's bath seat because she kept getting in and couldn't get out!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, such a great accomplishment!! Look at the smile...so proud of himself! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO NICKOLAS!!! Look at those little legs moving around! What a rockstar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smile at the end!

    ReplyDelete