A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Monday, July 9, 2012

"I did it!"

That is what Nick told me when he was walking in the backyard with his walker!


It was also what he said when he started walking instead of crawling to get around the cottage this past weekend!
"I did it!"
I've never been so happy!


Nick got to be up and play with his sister and cousin, on his feet. Eye level
Beleive it or not, he liked this - this was him 'running' in the bubbles.

Nick is starting to learn he has the ability that I have beleived he has had for months!
But he is definately still a mommy's boy!


Thought I'd share this clip - Nick going down a wheelchair ramp for the first time!

video

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Look how well he's doing! So fantastic!! I love his little voice.

    ReplyDelete