A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Friday, August 13, 2010

9 months

Nickolas is 9 months old today.
And another lucky Friday the 13th! I am amazed at how far we have come. How much Nickolas has grown, and how much I have grown. I've heard it before that you learn so much when you have a special needs child. That you look at life a whole new way, take time to appreciate the little things, you appreciate everything instead of taking things for granted.

Nickolas is doing so much. You can hear the wheels in his heading turning, trying to figure out how to do something. Usually it involves trying to get Katheryn's toys, clothes, hair or just Katheryn. He is rolling to get himself places, or just squirming around. I got foam squares that I put him on, it's nice and soft and means he's not picking up dog hair and putting it in his mouth. We have a big hairy dog (Bernese Mountain dog) and there is hair everywhere!! Seconds after I vacuum it is back.




I took his 9 month picture, I take it and you can see how much he has matured over the month. So much more than when he is in front of you every day.

Here is our 7, 8, and 9 month pictures

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! He's starting to look like such a little boy! I think 9months is such a unique age. He has been 9 months in and 9 months out now. Amazing what happens in 9 months!

    ReplyDelete