A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sandbox Fun!

To enjoy the last full day of summer, we went outside and played in the sandbox. This was Nick's first time in the sandbox actually playing with Katheryn. He is sitting much better independently so I can leave him to play without holding him.


He liked outside the box much better than inside, and reaching in the play with the sand. And Katheryn really liked covering him with sand. I found a bunch in his ear! I had to make extra sure that there wasn't any sand left in between his toes.

But I think they had fun!

2 comments:

  1. haha! So fun! It's hard for me to let go and allow the messes but then it's so great to see our kids have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's sitting so well!! I love the age when they can start to play without me. :p

    ReplyDelete