A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Catch Up and Can't Catch Me

So much to catch up on.
So much I’ve missed blogging about. I’m catching up now (I've spent 2 days catch up with all my posts).
Because I hate having things out of order, I’m going to write a couple of different separate posts –
backdated of course.
- We worked on walking in the walker
- We had an EEG
- I talked to a couple of classes
- We had Nick's walker tuned up
- Nick got his new AFOs
- We had a Christmas party at March of Dimes (CE)
- Had a Santa visit and other holiday parties

We’ve had a really busy couple of months, and every time I think it’s going to get better, I just seem to add more things to my calendar. But I’m hoping for a bit of breathing room. The last 3 weeks of December I’m leaving appointment-free. It’s like a vacation!

Of course while I'm trying to catch up on all of the exciting stuff in the Ridding household - Nick continues to show off!
Literally, while I'm on the computer he decided that it is time to conquer those stairs!











I guess I can check that off our - to-do in physio list!
Nick has LOVED exploring the stairs.
Every time I turn my back - there he is. And he laughs! Because he knows I don`t want him on the stairs when I`m not there. He hasn`t fallen, but I don`t want him to.

I tried putting a gate up (I know - mommy trying to quash Nick`s newfound independence). But that doesn`t work with a 3 year old in the house.

While we are talking about catching, Katheryn has some catching of her own.
We had a little bit of snow - and Katheryn had so much fun running around catching snowflakes on her tongue!


No comments:

Post a Comment