A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dressing up!

It's officially October!
Which means that I can start adding more to our Costume box!
 


And I should probably get a moving on our Halloween costumes!
I excited for our first wheelchair and walker costumes!!
It looks great in my head...
Now I have to figure out how to actually make it happen.

On another note...
October is also Spina Bifida Awareness Month in the United States!
(It's June in Canada)
There are lots of awareness going on in different blogs!
Showing What Spina Bifida Looks Life
31 Days of Spina Bifida Awareness
Our Families, Our Children
The Good and The Bad - Potter Style
Days of Spina Bifida Awareness - Just found this blog!
Information about Spina Bifida
This one is about Down Syndrome, but just sub in spina bifida and you got it!


I've seen this on some people's FB pages, and I made this!
I have it proudly on my car, but it's also available on cafepress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment